7 Days Tour Package - Varanasi, Bodhgaya, Allahabad and Ayodhya
Looking for a spiritual tour package in Varanasi? Vidhan Travels provide special package tour that covers all major places nearby Varanasi like Gaya, Bodhgaya, Allahabad and Ayodhya in 6 to 7 days. We also provide a customized Tour Program that suits you. Tour starts from Varanasi with the sacred bath in holy river Ganges (Ganga), ancient Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Sarnath, Evening Ganga Aarti and other places of attraction.Valid from Apr 01, 2021 to May 01, 2021
Day 1 (Varanasi)
Arrival at Varanasi, Meet and assistance at Airport or Railway station and transfers to Hotel. After refreshments, Proceed to visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple). Later go to Dashaswamedh Ghat and experience Evening Ganga Aarti one of the most memorable moments. Return back to Hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 (Varanasi)
Early morning by 5:30am move to Assi Ghat to experience the memorable morning. See all the ghats on the bank of Ganges river by Boat and witness the rising sun. Back to hotel for breakfast and rest for an hour. By 10am Kal Bhairava Tempel and Birla Temple. Free time shopping from Godowlia Market (Famous for Banarsi Saree). Night stay in Varanasi
Day 3 (Varanasi - Bodhgaya)
After breakfast, Drive to Bodhgaya (265km/6hrs) Lunch on the way. On arrival check in to the hotel. See 80 feet giant statue of Buddha, The main Mahabodhi temple in Bodhgaya where Buddha meditated and attained enlightenment under the bodhi tree. Visit other international temples of Buddha attraction. Night halt in Bodhgaya.
Day 4 (Bodhgaya - Gaya - Varanasi)
Early morning by 5:30am proceed to Gaya (15km/30min) and have darshan and perform Pitru Tarpan Pooja (Pind Daan) at Vishunpadam Temple, Purohit's may take you to Phalgu River for rituals. Later drive back to Bodhgaya for breakfast. After lunch check out from hotel and drive to Varanasi. Over night stay in hotel.
Day 5 (Varanasi - Allahabad)
After breakfast by 7am drive to Allahabad (125km/3hrs) via Sita Samahit Sthal or Sitamarhi Temple. Visit Triveni Sangam, To perform pind daan in Prayaga take boat and reach the place where Ganga, Yamuna and Sarasvati meet together. Sleeping Hanuman Temple and Anand Bhavan, Alopi Devi Temple. Overnight stay.
Day 6 (Allahabad - Ayodhya - Varanasi)
Morning after breakfast drive to Ayodhya (180km/5hrs). Take holy dip in Saryu river later visit Shri Ram JanmBhoomi, Hanuman Garhi Temple, Sita Mata Rasoi, Kanak Bhavan & Dashrath Mahal and other temples within Ayodhya. Drive to Varanasi. Overnight stay in Varanasi
Day 7 (Varanasi)
Morning after breakfast drive to Sarnath (Lord buddha deliver his first sermon) see Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Archeological Museum and Golden Temple. After lunch checkout from hotel and go to Sankat Mochan Temple, Durga Temple, and Tulsi Manas Mandir. Drop at Airport or Railway station. Tour ends with loads of unforgettable memories
|Number of Passenger(s)||AC Vehicle||Total Fare||Number of Seats||Boat/River Cruise price|
|1 to 4||Swift Dzire or Similar||Rs.22500||4 seater||Rs.1500|
|5 to 6||Maruti Ertiga||Rs.26500||6 seater||Rs.2000|
|5 to 7||Toyota Innova||Rs.31500||6 to 7 seater||Rs.2500|
|5 to 7||Innova Crysta||Rs.33500||6 to 7 seater||Rs.2500|
|5 to 8||Tavera||Rs.30000||6 to 8 seater||Rs.2500|
|9 to 12||Tempo Traveller||Rs.40000||9, 10, 12 seater||Rs.3000|
|12 to 16||Tempo Traveller||Rs.425000||15, 16, 17 seater||Rs.3500|
Tour Package - Includes
- Ac vehicle with good driver for all the tranfer and sightseeing mentioned in tour program (Please note that AC will be switched off during hills and idle condition)
- Toll, Parking, Inter State Taxes and Driver Batta are included with vehicle fare.
Tour Package - Excludes
- Accomodation are not included in the package.
- Monument fees, Pooja, Purohits and Shopping are not included.
- Boat rides are not included.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the package are not included
- Extra price in case of customization in program
Do's & Dont's
- Dont carry cell phones, Camera and other electronic items inside the Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Mahabodhi Temple.
- NRI's have to show there passport for verification at entry gate of Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
- You can wear anything of Indian tradition for Darshan at Vishwanth Temple.
- Must see Bhog Aarti and Shayan Aarti at Vishwanath temple between 9pm to 11pm every day.
- Booking will be confirmed only after the advance payment of 30% of total price.
- Ammendment in program are possible 72 hours before travel date.
- Package rates are based on fuel cost, toll tax and other state taxes. The price are subject to change without any prior intimation.
- Cancellation between 45 to 31 days 15%
- Cancellation between 30 to 16 days 30%
- Cancellation between 15 to 8 days 40%
- Cancellation between 7 to 5 days 50%
- Cancellation within 96 Hours or No Show 100%