Explore the whole Banaras in 2 Days
Planning for Kashi Darshan? We offer a 2 days Varanasi tour package where you can explore the whole City i.e. all major Temples, Ghats (Steps leading to River Ganges), Museums, Monuments and many more. We organise a heritage walk tour where you will be taken from one ghat to another ghat sometimes by following steps (concatenated with another ghat) or through old narrow lanes (Starting from Assi Ghat and ending at Manikarnika Ghats) you will get the glimpse of thousands of small and big temples throughout the journey of Varanasi. During the walk tour you can experience Varanasi’s famous street foods like Kachori, Jalebi, Lassi and Chaat.
The itinerary comprises of Temples like Shri Kashi Vishwanath, Annapurna Temple, Visalakshi Devi or Amman Temple, Shri Kal Bhairav Temple, Mrityunjay Mahadev Temple, Birla Temple (New Vishwanath Temple in BHU Campus), Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple, Durga Temple (Durga Kund), Tulsi Manas Mandir, Evening Ganga aarti at Dashaswamedh Ghat and Morning Ganga aarti (subah-e-banaras) at Assi Ghat, Sarnath and Ramnagar Fort (situated at Vyas Kashi).Valid from Feb 26, 2021 to Mar 28, 2021
Day 1 (Temples & Ganga aarti Tour)
Pick-up from Varanasi airport or Railway station (Prefer flights/trains that arrive in the morning) and transfer to the pre-booked Hotel by Private AC Car. After check-in and refreshment, Proceed to visit Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple. For a queue-less darshan you must Book Sugam Darshan Ticket (Cost Rs.300 - Rs.400 per ticket) by following the official website of Shri Kashi Vishwanath Mandir Trust. After Jyotirling Darshan, visit Annapurna Temple in the same premises (Next to Mahadev Temple). Later move to Visalakshi Temple by walking through the narrow lanes. Back to Hotel for lunch. After a short interval you will be taken to the Kal Bhairava Temple and Mrityunjay Mahadev Temple. Between 4 pm - 5 pm we will reach Assi Ghat from where you will be taken to Dashaswamedh Ghat by Boat for Witness Ganga Aarti. It takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to finish the aarti. Later we will get back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 (Assi Ghat, Sarnath and BHU Tour)
Early morning by 4:30 am get ready and move to Assi Ghat. You will experience the mesmerising Sun Rise from assi ghat and subah-e-banaras (offering aarti to the rising sun and goddess ganga). Later we will go for a boat ride from Assi Ghat to Manikarnika Ghat (Cremation Ghat). You will see the devotees taking bath and doing rituals at the bank of river ganges, hear the ringing bell in temples, chanting mantras and feel the vibes of real Kashi. After the ride back to the Hotel for breakfast and short rest. By 9am move to Sarnath (Place where Lord Gautam Buddha gave his first sermon to his 5 disciples). The main attractions of Sarnath are Dhamek Stupa, Srilankan Temple, Thai Temple, Archaeological Excavation Field and Museum. Have Lunch at any famous restaurant in Varanasi. Post lunch visit BHU Temple (Birla Temple also known as New Vishwanath Temple), Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple (extra rush on Tuesday and Saturday), Durga Temple and Tulsi Manas Mandir . Free time for leisure and to explore old markets for Shopping famous Banarasi Silk Saree.
Day 3 (Airport/Railway Station Transfer)
After breakfast, Hotel Check-out and transfer to airport or railway station with remarkable and positive memories of the whole Kashi.
|Number of Passenger(s)||AC Vehicle||Total Fare||Number of Seats||Boat/River Cruise price|
|1 to 4||Swift Dzire or Similar||Rs.6000||4 seater||Rs.1500|
|5||Maruti Ertiga||Rs.7200||5 seater||Rs.2000|
|5 to 7||Toyota Innova||Rs.8250||6 to 7 seater||Rs.2500|
|5 to 7||Innova Crysta||Rs.8500||6 to 7 seater||Rs.2500|
|5 to 8||Tavera||Rs.8250||6 to 8 seater||Rs.2500|
|9 to 12||Tempo Traveller||Rs.12000||9, 10, 12 seater||Rs.3500|
|12 to 16||Tempo Traveller||Rs.13500||15, 16, 17 seater||Rs.3500|
Tour Package - Includes
- Private Ac vehicle with good driver for all the tranfer and sightseeing mentioned in tour program (Please note that AC will be switched off during hills and idle condition)
- Toll, Parking, Inter State Taxes and Driver Batta are included with vehicle fare.
Tour Package - Excludes
- Accommodation are not included in the package.
- Monument fees, Pooja, Purohits and Shopping are not included.
- Boat rides are not included.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the package are not included
- Extra price in case of customization in program
Do's & Dont's
- Dont carry cell phones, Camera and other electronic items inside the Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
- NRI's have to show there passport for verification at entry gate of Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
- You can wear anything of Indian tradition for Darshan at Vishwanth Temple.
- Must see Bhog Aarti and Shayan Aarti at Vishwanath temple between 9pm to 11pm every day.
- Booking will be confirmed only after the advance payment of 30% of total price.
- Ammendment in program are possible 72 hours before travel date.
- Package rates are based on fuel cost, toll tax and other state taxes. The price are subject to change without any prior intimation.
- Cancellation between 45 to 31 days 15%
- Cancellation between 30 to 16 days 30%
- Cancellation between 15 to 8 days 40%
- Cancellation between 7 to 5 days 50%
- Cancellation within 96 Hours or No Show 100%